Sleep Tabs by Major Pharmaceuticals
Medically reviewed on December 16, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-4274
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- drowsiness will occur
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- each tablet contains: calcium 60 mg
- protect from moisture
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
Compare to the active ingredient in Original Formula Sominex®*
Night-Time Sleep Aid
50 TABLETS 25 mg each
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Original Formula Sominex®.
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0904-4274)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0904-4274)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0904-4274)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0904-4274)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0904-4274)|
More about Sleep Tabs (diphenhydramine)
- Sleep Tabs Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics