Complete Allergy by GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC.
Medically reviewed on January 11, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC.
NDC Code: 64092-830
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 |
years and over
| 1 to 2 tablets
|children 6 to under 12 |
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- each tablet contains : calcium 30 mg
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
*Compare to the active ingredient in Benadryl® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
• Runny Nose • Sneezing
• Itchy Throat • Itchy, Watery Eyes
2 4 M I N I T A B S
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Benadryl® Allergy ULTRATAB® Tablets.
Great Lakes Wholesale & Marketing L.L.C.
3729 Patterson Ave., S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
If you are not completely satisfied with this product, regardless of reason, return your unused portion to Great Lakes Wholesale for a full refund
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC. (361925498)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(64092-830)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(64092-830)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(64092-830)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(64092-830)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Complete Allergy Relief (diphenhydramine)
- Complete Allergy Relief Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics