Somnitabs by GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC.
Medically reviewed on May 22, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC.
NDC Code: 64092-010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
helps reduce difficulty falling asleep
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
avoid alcoholic drinks.
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid
*Compare to the active
ingredient in Sominex®
Nighttime Sleep Aid
with Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
An Aid to Sleep
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed
by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, owner
of the registered trademark Sominex®.
Distributed by: Great Lakes Wholesale & Marketing L.L.C.
3729 Patterson Ave., S.E., Grand Rapids, MI 49512
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
|Labeler - GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC. (361925498)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(64092-010)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(64092-010)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(64092-010)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(64092-010)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(64092-010)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 197 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more