Prevail Pomegranate Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 36.58mL in 59mL
Labeler: Duane Reade
NDC Code: 24488-020
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 62%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush throughly with water
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
if skin irritation develops.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aminomethyl Propanol, Red 33, Yellow 5, Fragrance
- Apply a small amount to your palm.
- Rub hands together thoroughly to coat.
- Continue until hands are dry.
- Do not store above 105°
- May discolor some fabrics.
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics.
POMEGRANATE HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Duane Reade (961956229)|
|Registrant - Creation's Garden Natural Products, Inc (961956229)|
|Creation's Garden Natural Products, Inc||961956229||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Oct 25, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.