Waterless Hand Sanitizer by Kroger Co
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 65kg in 100L
Labeler: Kroger Co
NDC Code: 30142-951
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 65%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only-hands
Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- do not inhale or ingest
- avoid contact with broken skin
skin irritation develops
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- May discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
benzophenone-4, carbomer, fragrance, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, water
*effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
Made in the USA with US and foreign components
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO. CINCINNATI OHIO 45202
|WATERLESS HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol gel
|Labeler - Kroger Co (006999528)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (088520668)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.