Alcohol Prep by Topco Associates
Medically reviewed on December 19, 2017
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Topco Associates
NDC Code: 76162-809
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to injection.
- First aid to decrease germs in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- For external use only.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
- with electrocautery procedures
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor
- use only in a well ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
- irritation and redness develop
- condition gets worse or persists for more than 72 hours
If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to skin as needed
- Discard after single use
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.
Alcohol Prep Pads
TEXTURED PADS FOR TOPICAL SKIN CLEANING
- First aid antiseptic
- Antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to injection
- Each packet contains one pad saturated with 70% isopropyl alcohol
100 INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED PADS
isopropyl alcohol swab
|Labeler - Topco Associates (006935977)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.