Pain Reliever PM Extra Strength
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-235
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- liver disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- drowsiness will occur
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
*Compare to active ingredients in
Extra Strength Tylenol® PM
Pain Reliever PM
Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine HCl
PAIN RELIEVER/NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered
trademark Extra Strength Tylenol® PM.
LNK International, Inc.
60 Arkay Drive
Hauppauge, NY 11788
|PAIN RELIEVER PM
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(50844-235)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(50844-235)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(50844-235)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen/diphenhydramine
- Acetaminophen/diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 31 Reviews
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Acetaminophen and diphenhydramine
- Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine Tablets
- Acetaminophen and Diphenhydramine Tablets (Sleep)