Help I cant Sleep
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: Help Remedies, Inc.
NDC Code: 49260-613
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each caplet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg...................................Nighttime/sleep aid
Use: For relief of occasional sleeplessness
- Ask a doctor before use if you have • a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis • glaucoma • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are • taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product:
• avoid alcoholic drinks • drowsiness may occur • do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery after use.
underlying medical illness
Do not use
• with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin • in children under 12 years of age.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
• do not take more than directed
• adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
• children under 12 years of age: do not use
• each caplet contains: calcium 23mg.
• store at room temperature 25°C (77°F) excursions permitted between 15-30°C (59-86°F)
• avoid excessive heat and humidity .
• use by expiration date on package.
• do not use if packet is torn, cut or opened.
• keep carton. They contain important information.
carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium
phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose,
polyethelene glycol, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide.
Distributed by Help Remedies,
57 W. 28th St. Fl. 4
New York, NY 10001
|HELP I CANT SLEEP
|Labeler - Help Remedies, Inc. (050359682)|
|Registrant - Help Remedies, Inc. (050359682)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 11, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 202 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more