Aveeno ACTIVE NATURALS clear complexion daily moisturizer
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-0208
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
For the management of acne.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Store at Room Temperature
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-10 Cetyl Ether, Bis-Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Glucoside, Arachidyl Glucoside, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid
866-4AVEENO; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.aveeno.com
Distributed in the US by:
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
Division of Johnson & Johnson
Consumer Companies, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
|AVEENO ACTIVE NATURALS CLEAR COMPLEXION DAILY MOISTURIZER
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 8, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more