Aveeno ACTIVE NATURALS clear complexion daily moisturizer
Medically reviewed on January 8, 2018
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-0208
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
For the management of acne.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
When using this product
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Store at Room Temperature
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-10 Cetyl Ether, Bis-Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Glucoside, Arachidyl Glucoside, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragrance, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid
866-4AVEENO; Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755 or visit www.aveeno.com
Distributed in the US by:
JOHNSON & JOHNSON
CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
Division of Johnson & Johnson
Consumer Companies, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
|AVEENO ACTIVE NATURALS CLEAR COMPLEXION DAILY MOISTURIZER
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam 6%
- Salicylic Acid Gel & Liquid (Dandruff, Psoriasis, or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Gel, Liquid, and Solution (Calluses, Corns, or Warts)
- ... +8 more