Clean and Clear Sensitive Skin
Medically reviewed on July 10, 2017.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-0411
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid (0.5%)
- For the treatment of acne.
For external use only
Flammable, keep away from open fire or flame
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, immediately flush with water.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Moisten a cotton ball and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a physician. If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
alcohol (24.5%), algae extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, benzophenone-4, denatonium benzoate, dimethicone propyl PG-betaine, fragrance, glycerin, isoceteth-20, PEG-32, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, water, blue 1
Johnson & Johnson
CONSUMER PRODUCTS DIVISION
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
|CLEAN AND CLEAR
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.