LOB20 CELLPEDIA ATADIA AMPOULE
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on March 11, 2021.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ADENOSINE 0.0435g in 100mL
NDC Code: 72159-0002
colloidal diamond, arbutin, panthenol, betaine, etc.
whitening, anti wrinkle
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms).
1) Occurrence of red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
2) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations
3. Precaution for Storage and Handling
1) Close the lid after use
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children
3) Do not to store in a place with high/low temperature and exposed to direct sunlight
4. Use as avoiding eye areas.
Keep out of reach of children.
apply proper amount to the skin
for external use only
|LOB20 CELLPEDIA ATADIA AMPOULE
|Labeler - LOB20 (694826853)|
|Registrant - LOB20 (694826853)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about adenosine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 19 Reviews
- Drug class: cardiac stressing agents
- FDA Alerts (1)