Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Camphor (Synthetic) 110mg in 1mL, Menthol, Unspecified Form 110mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prince of Peace Enterprises, Inc.
NDC Code: 62003-422
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Camphor 11%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 11%||Topical Analgesic|
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backache, stiffness, muscle strains and sprains.
For external use only
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Shake well before using
- Apply generously to affected areas and massage gently until cream is absorbed into the skin
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3-4 times daily
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use
- As part of its warming action, temporary redness may occur.
Cajuput Oil, Chondroitin Sulfate, Cinnamon Oil, Clove Oil, Deionized Water, Dementholised Mint Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glucosamine Sulfate, Methyl Paraben, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol.
Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.,
Singapore under licence from
Haw Par Corporation Ltd.
Exclusive U.S. Distributor:
Prince of Peace Ent., Inc.,
3536 Arden Road,
Hayward, CA 94545, USA.
camphor (synthetic) and menthol cream
|Labeler - Prince of Peace Enterprises, Inc. (131132714)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.