MAGIC STAMINA Climax Control
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Feb 22, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 50mg in 1mL
Labeler: Product Max Group Inc
NDC Code: 70742-182
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Male Genital Desensitizer
- Helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply a small amount to head and shaft of penis before intercourse.
- Wash product off after intercourse.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Methylparaben, PEG-8, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water.
|MAGIC STAMINA CLIMAX CONTROL
|Labeler - Product Max Group Inc (134893911)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.