Medically reviewed on June 30, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SULFUR 10mL in 100mL
Labeler: Guthy-Renker LLC
NDC Code: 11410-210
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the management of acne
- dries acne blemishes and allows skin to heal.
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use on children. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used, unless directed by a doctor.
- If excessive skin irritation develops or increases, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Shake well before using to activate.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying medication.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Gently dust off after 60 seconds with tissue or towel.
- If product collects and clogs bottle, point bottle away from eyes when attempting to unclog.
- Do not squeeze bottle while clearing out product to unclog.
Sensitivity Test for a New User. Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
Isopropyl Alcohol, Water (Aqua), Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Algae Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Menthol.
Distributed by Guthy-Renker®
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Toronto, Canada M1B 3W2
|Labeler - Guthy-Renker LLC (608315453)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.