SMART PRO MEDICATED ANALGESIC PAIN RELIEVING CATAPLASM
Medically reviewed on June 20, 2018
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 1.2mg, MENTHOL 5.7mg, METHYL SALICYLATE 6.3mg
Labeler: M J Winston International Ltd..
NDC Code: 76092-101
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- DL-Camphor 1.20 %
- L-Menthol 5.70 %
- Methyl Salicylate 6.30 %
for temporary relief of minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
- For external use only
- If pregnant or breast feeding, consult a healthcare professional.
- Allergy Alert: If you are allergic to any ingredients of this product, ask a doctor before use.
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- rash, itching, excessive skin irritation develops.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older
- clean and dry affected
- remove patch from film
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily for 7 days
- Children under 12 years of age consult a doctor
- avoid storing product in direct sunlight
- protect product from excessive moisture.
Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Dihydroxy Aluminum Amino Acetate, Disodium Edetate, Gelatin, Glycerin, Kaolin, Magenesium Aluminometasilicate, Methyl Paraben, Polysorbate 80, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Purified Water, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tartaric Acid, Titanium Dioxide
M J Winston International, Ltd.
San Dimas, California 91773
Made in Korea
MEDICATED ANALGESIC PAIN RELIEVING CATAPLASM
camphor, menthol, methyl salicylate patch
|Labeler - M J Winston International Ltd.. (144927378)|
|Registrant - M J Winston International Ltd. (144927378)|
|Sinsin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.||687867143||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.