Little Fevers Infant Grape Fever/Pain Reliever
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Medtech Products Inc.
NDC Code: 63029-611
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each 5.0 mL)
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains which may be associated with the common cold, flu, headache, sore throat or toothache.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen.
if your child has liver disease.
if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- with any other products containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSAGE; taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may not provide more relief and may cause liver damage.
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) can cause serious liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Shake well before using.
- Find the right dose on the chart below. (If possible, use weight to determine dose; otherwise, use age.)
- Only use the enclosed AccuSafeTM syringe.
Do not use any other syringe, dropper, spoon or dosing device when giving this medicine to your child.
- Remove cap, attach syringe to flow restrictor and invert bottle.
- Pull back syringe until filled to prescribed level and slowly dispense the liquid into your child’s mouth (toward the inner cheek).
- If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last.
- Do not give more than 5 times in any 24-hour period (see overdose warning).
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance.
|Weight (lbs)||Age (yrs)||Dose|
|Under 24||Under 2||Ask a doctor|
- Store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- AccuSafeTM dosing device enclosed.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed shrinkband on bottle is broken or missing. Check expiration date on bottle or box before using.
Citric Acid, Glycerin, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Natural Flavors, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate and Sucralose
For further information you may contact us at: 1-800-7-LITTLE Mon. – Fri. 8:00 a.m.to 8:00 p.m. EST, or visit us at www.LittleRemedies.com.
|LITTLE FEVERS INFANT GRAPE FEVER/PAIN RELIEVER
|Labeler - Medtech Products Inc. (122715688)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 2, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 49 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more