Halls Sugar Free Black Cherry by Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
Medically reviewed on April 13, 2018
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: Menthol 3.7mg
Labeler: Kraft Foods Global, Inc.
NDC Code: 12546-107
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each drop) Menthol 3.7 mg
Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic
- cough due to a cold
- occasional minor irritation or sore throat
Sore Throat Warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Enter section text here
- adults and children 5 years and over: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1 mg per drop
- excessive consumption may have a laxative effect
- 5 calories per drop
- Contains: soy.
acesulfame potassium, aspartame, eucalyptus oil, FDC blue 1, FDC red 40, flavors, isomalt, sodium carboxycellulose, soy lecithin, water
Call 1-800-524-2854, Monday to Friday, 9AM-6PM Eastern Time or visit our website at www.gethalls.com
SUGAR FREE BLACK CHERRY
|Labeler - Kraft Foods Global, Inc. (039010590)|