ANTIBIOTIC PLUS PAIN RELIEF by Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Neomycin Sulfate 3.5mg in 1g, Polymyxin B Sulfate 10000[iU] in 1g, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc.
NDC Code: 52426-220
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each gram)||Purpose|
|Neomycin sulfate 3.5 mg||First aid antibiotic|
|Polymyxin B sulfate 10,000 units||First aid antibiotic|
|Pramoxine HCl 10 mg||External analgesic|
first aid to help prevent bacterial contamination and prevent infection and for the temporary relief of pain and itching in minor:
For external use only.
- in the eyes
- over large areas of the body
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
- condition persists for more than 7 days
- condition persists or gets worse
- condition clears up and occurs again within a few days
- a rash or other allergic reaction develops
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- clean the affected area
- apply one or more pumps of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- store at 20°- 25°C (68°-77°F)
- See card or pump for lot number and expiration date
- one pump contains .05±.01 grams
emulsifying wax, methylparaben, mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, white petrolatum
Call 1-877-745-6888 or visit www.myxcin-ab.com
Neomycin Sulfate • Polymyxin B Sulfate • Pramoxine HCl
FIRST AID ANTIBIOTIC CREAM
Plus PAIN & ITCH RELIEF
Helps Heal, Protect
& Relieve Itching in:
0.35 oz (10 g)
|ANTIBIOTIC PLUS PAIN RELIEF
neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate, and pramoxine hydrochloride cream
|Labeler - Phoenix Global Supply Group, Inc. (843189908)|
|SGS Life Science Services||093840643||ANALYSIS|
|Xellia Pharmaceuticals ApS||305814345||MANUFACTURE|
|Pharmacia and UpJohn Company||829076566||API MANUFACTURE|
|Syn-Tech Chem. & Pharm. Co., Ltd.||656002532||API MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.