Medically reviewed on June 27, 2018
Dosage form: stick
Ingredients: Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly 20g in 100g
Labeler: NSE Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 62839-1455
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex GLY (15%)
- Reduces underarm perspiration.
- For external use only
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Stop use if rash or irritation occurs.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply to underarms only.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Oleate, Fragrance (Parfum), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Bisabolol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, PEG-8 Distearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica.
Mfd. in the U.S.A. exclusively for NSE Products, Inc., Provo, UT 84601
aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex gly stick
|Labeler - NSE Products, Inc. (966817975)|