Childrens Allegra Allergy by Chattem, Inc.
Dosage form: tablet, orally disintegrating
Ingredients: FEXOFENADINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-4233
(in each tablet)
Fexofenadine HCI 30 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, water eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- do not take more than directed
- do not take at the same time as aluminum or magnesium antacids
- do not take with fruit juices (see Directions)
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- place 1 tablet on tongue; tablet disintegrates, with or without water
| adults and children |
12 years of age and over
|take 2 tablets every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours|
| children 6 to under |
12 years of age
|take 1 tablet every 12 hours on an empty stomach; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years of age||do not use|
|adults 65 years of age and older||ask a doctor|
|consumers with kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: sodium 5 mg
- phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 5.3 mg per tablet
- safety sealed: do not use if carton is opened or if individual blister units are torn or opened
- store between 20º and 25ºC (68º and 77ºF)
- use tablet immediately after opening individual blister
aspartame, citric acid anhydrous, crospovidone, flavors, magnesium stearate, mannitol, methacrylic acid copolymer, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium bicarbonate, sodium starch glycolate
call toll-free 1-800-633-1610 or www.allegra.com
|CHILDRENS ALLEGRA ALLERGY
fexofenadine hydrochloride tablet, orally disintegrating
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 21, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about fexofenadine
- Fexofenadine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 103 Reviews
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Fexofenadine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Fexofenadine Tablets
- Fexofenadine Oral Suspension
- Fexofenadine (Advanced Reading)