Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 23, 2019.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.05g in 100mL
Labeler: RB Health (US) LLC
NDC Code: 63824-790
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.05%
helps prevent and reduce plaque that leads to:
- gingivitis, an early form of gum disease
- bleeding gums
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: vigorously swish 20 milliliters of rinse between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- children under 6 years of age: do not use.
- this rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- protect from humidity
purified water, alcohol 14% v/v, glycerin, sodium phosphate dibasic, eucalyptus oil, polysorbate 80, methyl salicylate, cinnamon oil, peppermint oil, saccharin sodium, sodium phosphate monobasic anhydrous, menthol, edetate disodium, FD&C Yellow #5
1-888-963-3382 You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Dist. by: Reckitt Benckiser
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
CPC–Antigingivitis/Antiplaque Oral Rinse
*Kills Germs That Cause Bad Breath
- Reduces Plaque
- Freshens Breath
#1 BRAND IN HOSPITALS
TO OPEN: Squeeze both raised finger pads
on cap and continue to squeeze while turning.
TO CLOSE: Turn cap until it locks completely.
24 FL. OZ. (710 mL)
cetylpyridinium chloride liquid
|Labeler - RB Health (US) LLC (081049410)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.