Medically reviewed on June 6, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.05g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-790
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cetylpyridinium chloride 0.05%
helps prevent and reduce plaque that leads to:
- gingivitis, an early form of gum disease
- bleeding gums
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: vigorously swish 20 milliliters of rinse between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds and then spit out. Do not swallow the rinse
- children 6 years to under 12 years of age: supervise use
- children under 6 years of age: do not use.
- this rinse is not intended to replace brushing or flossing
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- protect from humidity
purified water, alcohol 14% v/v, glycerin, sodium phosphate dibasic, eucalyptus oil, polysorbate 80, methyl salicylate, cinnamon oil, peppermint oil, saccharin sodium, sodium phosphate monobasic anhydrous, menthol, edetate disodium, FD&C Yellow #5
1-888-963-3382 You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Dist. by: Reckitt Benckiser
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
CPC–Antigingivitis/Antiplaque Oral Rinse
*Kills Germs That Cause Bad Breath
- Reduces Plaque
- Freshens Breath
#1 BRAND IN HOSPITALS
TO OPEN: Squeeze both raised finger pads
on cap and continue to squeeze while turning.
TO CLOSE: Turn cap until it locks completely.
24 FL. OZ. (710 mL)
cetylpyridinium chloride liquid
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|