Boy Butter Desensitizing Lubricant
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 10.65g in 142g
Labeler: Boy Butter Lubes
NDC Code: 24488-003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Male genital desensitizer
Helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation.
- For temporary male genital desensitization, helping to slow the onset of ejaculation
- Helps in temporarily slowing the onset of ejaculation
- For reducing oversensitivity in the male in advancer of intercourse.
Enter section text here
Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision.
- If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Avoid contact with the eye. If you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use
- If symptoms persist, consult a physician.
Apply a small amount to head and shaft of penis before intercourse, or use as directed by a physician
- Wash product off after intercourse
Water, Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Polysorbate 60, Glycol Distearate, Coconut Oil, Germall 11, Methyparaben, Propylparaben, Yellow 5
For questions or comments, please call 1-818-888-6825
|Labeler - Boy Butter Lubes (961956229)|
|Registrant - Creation's Garden Natural Products (961956229)|
|Creation's Garden Natural Products||961956229||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on May 23, 2018
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- FDA Alerts (4)
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Oral Spray
- ... +8 more