Flexall Pain Relieving by Chattem, Inc.
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: MENTHOL 0.16g in 1g
Labeler: Chattem, Inc.
NDC Code: 41167-1602
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) unless directed by a doctor.
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- apply generously to affected area
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carbomer, diisopropyl adipate, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, glycerin, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, methyl salicylate, SD alcohol 40 (15% w/w), steareth-2, steareth-21, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, water (234-166)
|FLEXALL PAIN RELIEVING
|Labeler - Chattem, Inc. (003336013)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 25, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.