Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Honeywell Safety Products USA, Inc
NDC Code: 0498-2110
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold and headache
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount.
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case ofl overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 2 tablets with water every 6 hours while symptoms last.
- do not take any more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12: consult a doctor
- Store at room temperature 15 o-30 oC (59 o-86 oF)
- TAMPER EVIDENT- DO NOT USE IF OPEN OR TORN
microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid
|SWIFT AYPANAL EXTRA
|Labeler - Honeywell Safety Products USA, Inc (079287321)|
|Registrant - Honeywell Safety Products USA, Inc (079287321)|
|Honeywell Safety Products USA, Inc||079287321||repack(0498-2100, 0498-2110)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about acetaminophen
- Acetaminophen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 55 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- FDA Alerts (14)
- Acetaminophen injection
- Acetaminophen rectal
- Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more