REFRESH OPTIVE by Allergan, Inc.
Medically reviewed on March 2, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 5mg in 1mL, GLYCERIN 9mg in 1mL
Labeler: Allergan, Inc.
NDC Code: 0023-3240
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lubricant Eye Drops
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
For external use only.
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Use only if imprinted tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact and clearly legible.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Discard 90 days after opening.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boric acid; calcium chloride dihydrate; erythritol; levocarnitine; magnesium chloride hexahydrate; potassium chloride; purified water; PURITE® (stabilized oxychloro complex); sodium borate decahydrate; and sodium citrate dihydrate.
carboxymethylcellulose sodium and glycerin solution/ drops
|Labeler - Allergan, Inc. (144796497)|
|Allergan Sales, LLC||362898611||MANUFACTURE(0023-3240)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Refresh Optive (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)
- Refresh Optive Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations