REFRESH OPTIVE by Allergan, Inc.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 5mg in 1mL, GLYCERIN 9mg in 1mL
Labeler: Allergan, Inc.
NDC Code: 0023-3240
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lubricant Eye Drops
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
For external use only.
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Use only if imprinted tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact and clearly legible.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Discard 90 days after opening.
- Store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C).
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Boric acid; calcium chloride dihydrate; erythritol; levocarnitine; magnesium chloride hexahydrate; potassium chloride; purified water; PURITE® (stabilized oxychloro complex); sodium borate decahydrate; and sodium citrate dihydrate.
carboxymethylcellulose sodium and glycerin solution/ drops
|Labeler - Allergan, Inc. (144796497)|
|Allergan Sales, LLC||362898611||MANUFACTURE(0023-3240)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 2, 2018
More about Refresh Optive (ocular lubricant ophthalmic)
- Refresh Optive Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- FDA Alerts (1)