Salicylic Acid Corn Remover
Dosage form: strip
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 40mg
Labeler: ASO Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
NDC Code: 51511-514
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 40%
- for the removal of corns.
- relieves pain by removing corns
For External Use Only
- on irritated skin
- on any area that is infected or reddened
- if you have poor blood circulation
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- wash affected area
- may soak in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- remove medicated pad from backing paper by pulling from center of pad
- repeat after 48 hours remove medicated bandage
- repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until corn is removed) for up to 14 days
- store at room temperature
- avoid excessive heat (37ºC, 99ºF)
lanolin, polybutene, rosin ester, rubber
Sarasota, FL 34240
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Schering-Plough
HealthCare Products Inc.
|SALICYLIC ACID CORN REMOVER
salicylic acid strip
|Labeler - ASO Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. (690629019)|
|Aso Americas, S. de R.L. de C.V.||815341862||REPACK(51511-514)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.