Duane Reade hydrocortisone plus 12 moisturizers
Medically reviewed on March 28, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE .284g in 287.4g
Labeler: Duane Reade
NDC Code: 24488-032
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to
- insect bites
- poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
- other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only.
- in the eyes
- by putting this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
- vaginal discharge
- rectal bleeding
- diaper rash
consult a doctor before exceeding the recommended dosage
- condition gets worse
- condition persists for more than 7 days
- condition clears up and occurs again within a few days. Do not begin to use another hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older:
- apply to the affected area no more than 3-4 times daily
For external anal itching:
- Adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product.
To open: unscrew cap, pull tab to remove foil seal and screw cap back onto tube.
- store at room temperature
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
purified water/aqua/eau; glyceryl stearate and peg-100 stearate; c12-15 alkyl benzoate; isopropyl myristate; cetearyl alcohol and ceteareth-20; magnesium aluminium silicate; aloe barbadensis leaf juice; cholecalciferol (vitamin d3); citric acid; polysorbate 80; retinyl (vitamin a) palmitate; tocopheryl (vitamin e) acetate; propylene glycol; diazolidinyl urea; methylparaben; propylparaben
HYDROCORTISONE PLUS 12 MOISTURIZERS
|Labeler - Duane Reade (961956229)|
|Registrant - Creation's Garden Natural Products (961956229)|
|Creation's Garden Natural Products||961956229||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- 38 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Hydrocortisone rectal cream, ointment, suppository
- Hydrocortisone topical
- Hydrocortisone Cream, Gel, Ointment, and Solution
- Hydrocortisone Lotion
- Hydrocortisone Lotion and Protective Emollient Cream
- ... +7 more