Clean Force by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: TRICLOSAN 0.3mg in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-391
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands and forearms
- dispense a palmful of product to hands
- scrub hand sand forearms for 20 seconds
- rinse thoroughly and dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
Inactive ingredients water (agua), potassium cocoate, alcohol, sodium laureth sulfate, hexylene glycol, boric acid, coccamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, tetrasodium EDTA, cocamine oxide, fragrance, PEG-75 lanolin, methylparaben, propylparaben, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, FD&C blue 1
Questions? call 1.866.444.7450
Antibacterial Foam Hand Soap
42.3 US FL OZ (1250 mL)
Active ingredient: Triclosan, 0.3%
For service or additional information, call 1-866-444-7450.
370 Wabasha Street North
St. Paul, MN 55102
© 2013 Ecolab USA Inc.
All Rights Reserved
Made in U.S.A.
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 8, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.