Duane Reade hot and cold balm
Dosage form: salve
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 30.16mL in 104mL, MENTHOL 7.90mL in 104mL
Labeler: Duane Reade
NDC Code: 24488-023
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 29% ...Topical Analgesic
Menthol 7.6% ................Topical Analgesic
temporarily relieves the minor pains associated with:
For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly or with a heating pad
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply generously to affected area
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
HOT AND COLD BALM
methyl salicylate and menthol salve
|Labeler - Duane Reade (961956229)|
|Registrant - Creations Garden Natural Products Inc. (961956229)|
|Creations Garden Natural Products Inc.||961956229||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Feb 28, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.