Revitol Acne Treatment
Medically reviewed on April 16, 2018.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 2.95mL in 59mL
Labeler: Revitol Corporation
NDC Code: 24488-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl Peroxide 5%..............................Acne Medication
For the treatment of acne.
For external use only.
if you have sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen.
- Keep away from eyes, lips and mouth areas.
- Using other topical acne drug at the same time or right after may increase dryness or irritation of skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Irritation may develop, such as redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling.
- It may bleach hair or dye fabrics.
irritation becomes severe and continues
if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times a day
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two ore three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome drying or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, use a sunscreen. Allow Acne Treatment Cream to dry, then follow directions in sunscreen labeling if sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and ask a doctor.
Enter section text here
Water, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer Allantoin, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melaleuca Alternafolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Betula Alba (Birch Sap) Juice, Epilobium Angustifolium (Willowherb) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantius Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Honey Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Xathan Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide
1-800-756-4120 Mon - Fri 9AM to 5PM PST - Revitol Corp., 2049 North Lincoln Street, Burbank, CA 91504 - Made in the USA
benzoyl peroxide cream
|Labeler - Revitol Corporation (961956229)|
|Registrant - Creation's Garden Natural Products (961956229)|
|Creation's Garden Natural Products||961956229||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about benzoyl peroxide topical
- Benzoyl peroxide topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 29 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- Benzoyl peroxide topical
- Benzoyl Peroxide Bar
- Benzoyl Peroxide Cloths
- Benzoyl Peroxide Cream
- Benzoyl Peroxide Pads with Vitamin E Capsules
- ... +7 more