Tiger Balm Neck and Shoulder Rub
Medically reviewed on January 9, 2018.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Camphor (Synthetic) 11mg in 1g, Menthol, Unspecified Form 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.
NDC Code: 66761-341
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Camphor 11%, Menthol 10%
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of neck and shoulder muscles and joints
For external use only
When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- For adults and children over 12 years, rub well on the affected area
- Repeat 3 to 4 times daily
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
Dementholised Mint Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Eucalyptus Oil, FD&C Blue 1, Glycerin, Lavender Fragrance, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methylparaben, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine (TEA), Water.
Manufactured for Haw Par Healthcare Ltd., Singapore under licence from Haw Par Corporation Ltd.
NECK AND SHOULDER RUB
camphor (synthetic) and menthol cream
|Labeler - Haw Par Healthcare Ltd. (659207039)|
|Drug Houses of Austrailia Asia PTE LTD||595132739||MANUFACTURE(66761-341)|
|OLIC (Thailand) Limited||659673016||MANUFACTURE(66761-341)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about camphor/menthol topical
- Camphor/menthol topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- En Español
- 7 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Camphor and menthol topical
- Camphor and Menthol Cream, Gel, and Ointment
- Camphor and Menthol Lotion
- Camphor and Menthol Patch
- Camphor, Capsicum, and Menthol Patch