Imbue Pain Relief by Imbue Body LLC
Medically reviewed on February 1, 2018
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: Menthol 51mg, Methyl salicylate 15mg
Labeler: Imbue Body LLC
NDC Code: 75979-1146
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Menthol 51 mg / patch
Methyl Salicylate 15 mg / patch
Uses: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
• simple backache • muscle strain • sprains • arthritis • bruises • bursitis • tendinitis.
Warnings FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
When using this product:
• Use only as directed
• Do not get into eyes or on mucus membranes
• Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
• Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• Condition worsens
• Severe skin irritation develops
• Pain persists for more than 7 days
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years:
• Peel clear film off carefully. Avoid letting the sticky surface of the patch adhere to itself.
• Place sticky surface of patch on skin, covering as much of the painful area as possible.
• Leave in place for up to 8 hours. Pain relief is occasionally delayed.
• Use 1 - 2 patches per day. Wait 12 - 24 hours before applying additional patches, to avoid skin irritation.
• Wash hands after applying patch.
• If patch is difficult to remove from skin, soak in warm water or vegetable oil, then peel off slowly.
• Patch may be cut to size (before removing protective film) to treat smaller areas.
• See Additional Tips for more helpful information.
Children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor before use.
• This product may cause skin rash in some individuals.
• Store in a cool area away from direct sunlight.
• Always re-seal pouch containing unused patches.
Inactive Ingredients: Acorus gramineus rhizome, Angelica sinensis root, Artemisia argyi leaf, Atractylodes lancea rhizome, black sesame oil, Boswellia carterii resin, Carthamus tinctorius flower, Cinnamomum verum bark, Cnidium monnieri fruit, Commiphora myrrha resin, Cyathula officinalis root, Cymbopogon citratus essential oil, Dioscorea hypoglauca rhizome, Drynaria fortunei rhizome, Eletherococcus nodiflorus root cortex, Ephemerantha fimbriata aerial parts, Gentiana macrophylla root, Helichrysum italicum essential oil, Lavandula angustifolia essential oil, Ligusticum chuanxiong root, Paeonia lactiflora root, Pinellia ternata rhizome, Pinus massoniana resin, Saussurea lappa root, zinc oxide.
menthol - methyl salicylate patch
|Labeler - Imbue Body LLC (965843878)|
|Taiwan Three Mast Pharmaceutical Company||658305156||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.