cold relief non drowsy
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: Western Family Foods Inc
NDC Code: 55312-402
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
- temporarily relieves these common cold symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion and pressure
- helps clear nasal passages
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 12 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
do not use more than directed
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see Liver warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||
|children under 12 years||
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
acesulfame potassium, carnauba wax, flavor, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, starch, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
See New Warnings Information
Pain Reliever, Nasal Decongestant, Cough Suppressant
Headache/Sore Throat – Acetaminophen
Nasal Congestion – Phenylephrine HCl
Coughing – Dextromethorphan HBr
Instant Cooling Sensation
Compare to Tylenol® Cold Head Congestion Daytime active ingredients
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Western Family Foods Inc (192166072)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.