Clearasil Ultra Overnight Scrub
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2g in 100mL
Labeler: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
NDC Code: 63824-352
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by your doctor.
- limit use to the face and neck.
Stop use and ask doctor if skin or eye irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wet face
- Dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- Use as part of your night time regime.
- keep tightly closed
- store in a cool dry place.
Water, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol, Steareth-21, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, PPG-30, Steareth-2, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Isopropanol, BHT, Zinc Stearate, Red 30, Blue 1 Lake, Red 33, Blue 1.
Call 1-866-25-CLEAR (1-866-252-5327). You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Distributed by: Reckitt Benckiser LLC
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224 Made in France © RB 2011
salicylic acid solution
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser LLC (094405024)|
|Reckitt Benckiser France||348004284||MANUFACTURE(63824-352)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 28, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +7 more