La Vaquita New Extra
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 12g in 100g, MENTHOL 3g in 100g
Labeler: Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd
NDC Code: 61734-301
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 12%
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not bandage tightly
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
D&C red no. 17, lanolin, paraffin, petrolatum
methyl salicylate, menthol ointment
|Labeler - Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd (248364184)|
|Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd||243387722||label(61734-301), manufacture(61734-301), pack(61734-301)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 4, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about menthol/methyl salicylate topical
- Menthol/methyl salicylate topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review
- Drug class: topical rubefacient