La Vaquita New Extra
Medically reviewed on November 6, 2017.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: METHYL SALICYLATE 12g in 100g, MENTHOL 3g in 100g
Labeler: Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd
NDC Code: 61734-301
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Methyl Salicylate 12%
- Menthol 3%
- Pain Reliever
- Provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains associated with backaches, arthritis, sore and strained muscles and joints.
- External use only. Avoid contact with eyes and broken or irritated skin. Do not use if allergic to salicylates. Do not bandage. Do not apply external heat to the application area. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep away from reach of children.
Stop use of this product and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply generously and gently massage affected area no more than 3-4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
Petrolatum, Paraffin, Lanolin, D&C Red 17.
methyl salicylate, menthol ointment
|Labeler - Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd (248364184)|
|Delon Laboratories (1990) Ltd||243387722||label(61734-301), manufacture(61734-301), pack(61734-301)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about menthol/methyl salicylate topical
- Menthol/methyl salicylate topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical rubefacient