Tiger Balm White Regular Strength
Medically reviewed on July 17, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Camphor (Synthetic) 110mg in 1g, Menthol 80mg in 1g
Labeler: Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.
NDC Code: 66761-309
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Camphor 11%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 8%||Topical Analgesic|
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
For external use only
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more that 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a heathcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3-4 times daily
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
Cajuput Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholised Mint Oil and Paraffin Petrolatum.
Manufactured by Haw Par Healthcare Ltd., Singapore under licence from Haw Par Corporation Ltd.
|TIGER BALM WHITE
camphor (synthetic) and menthol ointment
|Labeler - Haw Par Healthcare Ltd. (659207039)|
|Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.||659207039||MANUFACTURE(66761-309)|
|Xiamen Tiger Medical Company, Ltd||527257083||MANUFACTURE(66761-309)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about camphor/menthol topical
- Camphor/menthol topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- En Español
- 7 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Camphor and menthol topical
- Camphor and Menthol Cream, Gel, and Ointment
- Camphor and Menthol Lotion
- Camphor and Menthol Patch
- Camphor, Capsicum, and Menthol Patch