Tiger Balm Red Extra Strength by Tiger Balm (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Camphor (Synthetic) 110mg in 1g, Menthol 100mg in 1g
Labeler: Tiger Balm (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
NDC Code: 66403-308
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
RED EXTRA STRENGTH
|Camphor 11%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 10%||Topical Analgesic|
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
For external use only
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use
- Tiger Balm Red Extra Strength may stain cloth items. To avoid possibility of stains, use Tiger Balm White Regular Strength or Tiger Balm Ultra Strength.
Cajuput Oil, Cassia Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholised Mint Oil and Paraffin Petrolatum.
|TIGER BALM RED
camphor (synthetic) and menthol ointment
|Labeler - Tiger Balm (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (652104126)|
|Tiger Balm (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.||652104126||MANUFACTURE(66403-308)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 3, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about camphor/menthol topical
- Camphor/menthol topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- En Español
- 7 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient
- Camphor and menthol topical
- Camphor and Menthol Cream, Gel, and Ointment
- Camphor and Menthol Lotion
- Camphor and Menthol Patch
- Camphor, Capsicum, and Menthol Patch