Tiger Balm Ultra Strength by Tiger Balm (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Medically reviewed on April 6, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Camphor (Synthetic) 110mg in 1g, Menthol 110mg in 1g
Labeler: Tiger Balm (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
NDC Code: 66403-315
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Camphor 11%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 11%||Topical Analgesic|
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, bruises, strains and sprains.
For external use only
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
Cajuput Oil, Cassia Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholised Mint Oil and Paraffin Petrolatum.
camphor (synthetic) and menthol ointment
|Labeler - Tiger Balm (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (662145374)|
|Tiger Balm (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.||662145374||MANUFACTURE|
- Tiger Balm Ultra Strength (2 labels)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about Tiger Balm Ultra Strength (camphor / menthol topical)
- Tiger Balm Ultra Strength Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical rubefacient