Organix Complete by ProPhase Labs, Inc.
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: Menthol 2.5mg, Pectin 1.7mg
Labeler: ProPhase Labs, Inc.
NDC Code: 61941-0132
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cough & Sore Throat Drops
|Active ingredients (in each drop)||Purposes|
|Menthol 2.5mg||cough suppressant, oral anesthetic|
|Pectin 1.7mg||oral demulcent|
- cough associated with a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth and sore throat
if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. Do not give to children under 5 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough lasts more than 1 week, tends to reoccur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 5 years and older: Dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- store in a cool dry place after opening
natural flavors, organic caramel color, organic evaporated cane juice, organic hyssop, organic marshmallow root, organic mullein, organic peppermint oil, organic sage, organic slippery elm, organic sunflower oil, organic tapioca syrup, organic thyme, sucrose
Call 1-800-505-2653 9am-5pm Eastern
Multi Symptom Relief
Cough & Sore Throat Drops
Menthol (from Peppermint Oil) - Cough Suppressant
Pectin - Oral Demulcent
Soothes Sore Throats
Blend of 6 Organic Herbs
menthol and pectin lozenge
|Labeler - ProPhase Labs, Inc. (620557298)|
|ProPhase Labs, Inc.||620557298||LABEL, ANALYSIS|
|Pharmaloz Manufacturing, Inc.||067101998||MANUFACTURE, ANALYSIS, PACK, REPACK|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.