Diaper Rash Skin Protectant Crema Cero
Medically reviewed on May 28, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 4.9g in 100g
Labeler: Laboratorios Cero S.A.
NDC Code: 50573-3550
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 4.9%
Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
For external use only.When using this product
- do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry; apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Other Information: Store in a fresh place, preferably below 40 celsius (104 fahrenheit)
Inactive Ingredients: Castor Oil, Fragrance, Lanolin, Petrolatum.
Questions?: Call 305-599-3414
Manufactured by: Laboratorios Cero S.A
Calle 12 Sur 50 G-21, Medellin, Antioquia
Distributed by: EEUU: Carpa Import and Export Inc.
Diaper Rash Skin Protectant Ointment (Zinc Oxide)
Prevents and Relieves Diaper Rash
How does Crema Cero protect your baby's skin?
- Its specialized formulation with Zinc Oxide assures a fast relief when the first sign of irritation occurs.
- Regularly applying "Crema Cero" makes it easy to prevent, relieve and treat diaper rash, caused by the humidity produced by the diaper, which is more likely to happen when the contact is prolonged with wet diapers, when there is a change of formula, when the baby begins to eat solids or when the baby is taking antibiotics.'
Crema Cero protective, emolient and softening.
It is effective in preventing diaper rashes.
|DIAPER RASH SKIN PROTECTANT CREMA CERO
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Laboratorios Cero S.A. (880165766)|
|Registrant - Laboratorios Cero S.A. (880165766)|
|Laboratorios Cero S.A.||880165766||manufacture|
More about zinc oxide topical
- Zinc oxide topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents