Facilipro Waterless Hand Rinse
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 3, 2018.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-474
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% w/w
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge.
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation and redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberal amount into hand
- spread by rubbing hands together
- rub to dryness with attention to area around nails and between fingers
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA, call 1.651.328.0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, carbomer, proylene glycol, aminomethyl propanol, fragrance
Questions? call 1.800.35.CLEAN (352.5326).
WATERLESS HAND RINSE
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|