Facilipro Waterless Hand Rinse
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 3, 2018.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-474
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Ethyl Alcohol 70% w/w
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge.
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation and redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberal amount into hand
- spread by rubbing hands together
- rub to dryness with attention to area around nails and between fingers
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA, call 1.651.328.0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, carbomer, proylene glycol, aminomethyl propanol, fragrance
Questions? call 1.800.35.CLEAN (352.5326).
WATERLESS HAND RINSE
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|