Diaper Rash Skin Protectant Crema Cero With Aloe Vera
Medically reviewed on May 28, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 4.9g in 100g
Labeler: Laboratorios Cero S.A.
NDC Code: 50573-3560
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 4.9%
Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.
- Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
For external use only.When using this product
- do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry; apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Other Information: Store in a fresh place, preferably below 40 celsius (104 fahrenheit)
Inactive Ingredients: aloe vera extract, butylated hydroxytoluene, Castor Oil, Fragrance, Lanolin, Petrolatum, propylparaben
Questions?: Call 305-599-3414
Manufactured by: Laboratorios Cero S.A
Calle 12 Sur 50 G-21, Medellin, Antioquia
Distributed by: EEUU: Carpa Import and Export Inc.
Diaper Rash Skin Protectant Ointment
With Aloe Vera
Prevents and Relieves Diaper Rash
How does Crema Cero with Aloe protect your baby's skin?
- Crema Cero with Aloe Vera provides a barrier between the baby skin and the humidity to prevent irritation and burns.
- Cures rapidly the irritation caused by diapers and helps prevent future irritations.
Crema Cero protective, emolient and softening.
It is effective in preventing diaper rashes.
|DIAPER RASH SKIN PROTECTANT CREMA CERO WITH ALOE VERA
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - Laboratorios Cero S.A. (880165766)|
|Registrant - Laboratorios Cero S.A. (880165766)|
|Laboratorios Cero S.A.||880165766||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about zinc oxide topical
- Zinc oxide topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 10 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents