Moisturizing Glucosamine Brand
Medically reviewed on Apr 4, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Capsaicin 0.02125g in 85g
Labeler: Concept Laboratories
NDC Code: 64058-113
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Capsicum Oleoresin 0.0625% (Containing Capsaicin 0.025%)
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with
- simple backache
For external use only.
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use with heating pad, pack, wrap, hot water bottle or any heating element
When using this product do not get into eyes
- avoid contact with other mucous membranes
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away
- if pregnant or nursing, seek the advice of a health professional before using
- For adults 18 years of age and older
- Apply a thin layer to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed
- Wash hands with soap and water after each application to avoid spreading to the eyes or other sensitive mucous membranes
- It is recommended to test for skin sensitivity prior to use. Apply product to a small area, follow the directions and wait 24 hours. Proceed with application if no adverse reaction.
- A burning sensation may occur upon initial application but generally disappears with continued use. For a severe burning discomfort, remove excess product with a soft cloth and cooking oil.
- If applying product to hands, wait 30 minutes before washing.
- Avoid water, heat, or direct sunlight while using product.
- If wearing contact lenses, insert prior to application and avoid touching them after applying product.
- If eye contact occurs, flush immediately with water.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, PEG-75 Lanolin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Polysorbate 20, Glucosamine HCl, Emu Oil, Dimethyl Sulfone, Celosia Argentea Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Call 1-888-373-8831 or visit www.conceptlabs.org
|MOISTURIZING GLUCOSAMINE BRAND
|Labeler - Concept Laboratories (962282612)|
More about capsaicin topical
- Capsaicin topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 70 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Capsaicin topical
- Capsaicin 8% Patch
- Capsaicin Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion
- Capsaicin Patch
- Capsaicin in Lidocaine Cream
- Capsaicin Topical (Advanced Reading)