Eye Drops Lubricating Tears
Medically reviewed on May 24, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: HYPROMELLOSES 2mg in 1mL, GLYCERIN 2mg in 1mL, POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 55651-026
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyethylene glycol 400 1%
Glycerin - Lubricant
Hypromellose - Lubricant
Polyethylene glycol 400 - Lubricant
If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- for protection against further irritation
For external use only
- Do not use this product if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
When using this product
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using. Keep container tightly closed.
- remove contact lens before using
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
dextrose, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium phosphate monobasic, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium bicarbonate, sodium citrate, edetate disodium, benzalkonium chloride, purified water
- Tamper Evident. Do not use this product if imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
- Retain this carton for future reference
- Store at 15o - 30oC (59o - 86oF)
ask a health professional before use
|EYE DROPS LUBRICATING TEARS
hypromellose, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400 solution/ drops
|Labeler - KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||174450460||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)