Eye Drops SY
Medically reviewed on May 24, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 4mg in 1mL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 55651-028
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyethylene glycol 400 0.4%
Propylene glycol 0.3%
Polyethylene glycol 400 - Lubricant
Propylene glycol - Lubricant
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
For external use only
Do not use
- if this product changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- do not touch the tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye(s) gets worse or lasts more than 72 hours
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Benzalkonium chloride as preservative, boric acid, calcium chloride, hypromellose, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, zinc chloride
- Tamper Evident. Do not use this product if imprinted neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Store at room temperature
|EYE DROPS SY
polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - KC Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (174450460)|
|KC Pharmaceuticals, inc.||174450460||manufacture|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about ocular lubricant ophthalmic
- Ocular lubricant ophthalmic Side Effects
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 14 Reviews
- Drug class: ophthalmic lubricants and irrigations
- Ocular lubricant
- Artificial Tears Eye Drops
- Artificial Tears Eye Ointment
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose Ophthalmic (Advanced Reading)