Quik-Care by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 620mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-457
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol, 62%
Healthcare personnel handwash
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- FLAMMABLE. Keep away from fire, heat, sparks, and sources of discharge.
- in eyes
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin iirritation or redness occurs and persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of product to hands
- Spread thoroughly and rub until dry
- Keep away from fire or flame
- Do not store above 120oF (50oC)
- For emergency medical information in USA/Canada, call 1.800.328.0026 or worldwide, call 1.651.222.5352 (in USA)
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), glycerin, tetrahydroxypropyl ethylenediamine, ethylhexylglycerin, isopropyl palmitate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, panthenol, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice.
Questions? Call 1.866.781.8787
Quik-Care™ Moisturizing Gel Waterless Antimicrobial Hand Sanitizer
Enriched with More Moisturizers for Improved Skin Health
62% Ethyl Alcohol
One-Step procedure, no rinse required
Net Contents: 18 U.S. fl oz/540 mL
370 Wabasha Street N.
St. Paul, MN 55102
Made in U.S.A.
© 2008 Ecolab Inc.
All Rights Reserved
ethyl alcohol solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Medically reviewed on Mar 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.