Pain Relief PM by CVS Pharmacy
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE CITRATE 38mg
Labeler: CVS Pharmacy
NDC Code: 59779-373
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Diphenhydramine citrate 38 mg
for the temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 2 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- liver disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or opening machinery
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- sleeplessness lasts continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- painful area is red or swollen
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 tablets at bedtime, if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, shellac, silica gel, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Compare to the active
ingredients in Excedrin® PM*
PAIN RELIEF PM
ACETAMINOPHEN, 500 mg
DIPHENHYDRAMINE CITRATE, 38 mg
Pain reliever, Nighttime sleep-aid
• Non-habit forming
• For pain with sleeplessness
100 COATED TABLETS
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY
SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer
Health, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Excedrin® PM.
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
One CVS Drive, Woonsocket, RI 02895
© 2015 CVS/pharmacy
Money Back Guarantee
|PAIN RELIEF PM
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine citrate tablet, film coated
|Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(59779-373)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(59779-373)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.