Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on May 8, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 62mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-472
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol, 62% w/w
- for hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge.
- in eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and throughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation and redness persists from more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash hands to remove soil
- spread to cover hands thoroughly, rub to dry
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), PEG-10 dimethicone, ethylhexylglycerin, farnesol, bisabolol, tert-butyl alcohol, denatonium benzoate
Questions? call 1.800.352.5326
Foam Hand Sanitizer
750 ML (25 US FL OZ)
Ethyl aclohol, 62% w/w
Ecolab - 370 Wabasha Street N - St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA
tel: 1 800 35 CLEAN (352 5326)
© 2013 Ecolab USA Inc - All rights reserved
Made in United States
www.ecolab.com - 756300/5400/0913
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.