Pureforce by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on Jul 10, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 60mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-473
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethanol, 60% by volume
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
FLAMMABLE. Keep away from sparks and open flame.
- in eyes
- on deep cuts or puncture wounds
- if in eyes, promptly and throughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- eye or skin irritation and redness persist for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberal amount into hand
- spread by rubbing hands together
- rub to dryness with attention to area around nails and between fingers
Inactive ingredients water, isopropyl alcohol, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylene glycol, myristyl alcohol
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR HANDWASHING WITH SOAP AND WATER
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1.651.222.5352 (in USA)
Questions? call 1.866.444.7450
Use Pureforce Hand Sanitizer to sanitize hands
Net Contents: 27 fl oz/800 mL
For questions or comments,
370 Wabasha Street North
St. Paul, MN 55102
copyright 2010 PureForce
All Rights Reserved
Made in U.S.A.
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.