Pureforce by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 60mL in 100mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-473
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethanol, 60% by volume
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
FLAMMABLE. Keep away from sparks and open flame.
- in eyes
- on deep cuts or puncture wounds
- if in eyes, promptly and throughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- eye or skin irritation and redness persist for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberal amount into hand
- spread by rubbing hands together
- rub to dryness with attention to area around nails and between fingers
Inactive ingredients water, isopropyl alcohol, triethanolamine, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylene glycol, myristyl alcohol
- THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR HANDWASHING WITH SOAP AND WATER
- for additional information, see Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)
- for emergency medical information in USA and Canada, call 1.800.328.0026
- For emergency medical information worldwide, call 1.651.222.5352 (in USA)
Questions? call 1.866.444.7450
Use Pureforce Hand Sanitizer to sanitize hands
Net Contents: 27 fl oz/800 mL
For questions or comments,
370 Wabasha Street North
St. Paul, MN 55102
copyright 2010 PureForce
All Rights Reserved
Made in U.S.A.
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.