Mapap by Major Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-1982
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours
- child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 years
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|Adults and children 12 years and over||
|Children 6 years to under 12 years||
|Children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- Store at room temperature
Povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Questions or comments?Call (800) 616-2471
Do not use if imprinted Safety Seal under cap is broken or missing
Distributed By: MAJOR® PHARMACEUTICALS
17177 N. Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233, Livonia, MI 48152 USA
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Mapap (acetaminophen)
- Mapap Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- Drug class: miscellaneous analgesics
- FDA Alerts (14)